In the middle of the hilly landscape of Limburg, you will find Valkenburg between the cities of Maastricht and Heerlen. Trips to Aachen in Germany and Liège in Belgium are also very easy to do.
Walkers and cyclists wil find many routes around the hotel. There are also several golf courses in the near the hotel.
Centrally located in the hills of Limburg, Valkenburg is an ideal starting point for sporting-, cultural- and culinary trips.We would like to inform you about some of the many possibilities, such as:
* A visit to the historic towns of Maastricht, Aachen or Tongeren.
* Many marked walks as the four-day hike in August, the Pieterpad or the Krijtlandpad.
* Many marked cycling and mountain biking trips and tours.
* Shopping in Maastricht or Aachen or to the Maasmechelen Outlet.
* A visit to the caves by train, on foot or by bike, and of course to the Christmas market.
* A day of wellness at the Thermae 2000, or test your luck at the Holland Casino next door.
* Relax and enjoy some culinary delights in the cozy center.
* For children there is plenty to do as the Gayapark zoo, which was chosen as the best zoo in the Benelux.
* You can also go skiing in Snow World, visit the theme park or the amusement park ''Valkenier of het Sprookjesbos''
In short, too many options to mention all of them.